About Our Culinary Instructor:
Executive Chef, Patty Neumson
Combining her beliefs in holistic medicine, the power of herbs and micro-greens and a commitment to serving nutritious and flavorful food to her guests, Herb Restaurant Chef/Owner Patty Neumson is redefining Thai Cuisine.
A native of southern Thailand, Patty came to Chicago 25 years ago and Graduated her MBA at North Park University in 1996. She opened her first restaurant in the same year. She opened 4 restaurants before opening Herb which is her calling and passion to use her talent, skills and knowledges to share to her guests.
- Award winner from Food Network’s Guy’s Grocery Games show (Food channel)
- Award winner Chef Battle 2018 [10 Chefs 10 Storries]
- WBEZ Chicago
- Chicago Gourmet 2018 Chef demonstration
- Patty has been seen on Chicago television (Channel 5, Channel 7, Chanel 9 and channel 11 (Check Please!)
- Herb is the recipient of the Michelin Guide’s Chicago Bib Gourmand from 2015-2018
- Time Out Magazine included Herb in its list of 100 Best Dishes and Drinks in Chicago
- Patty and Herb Restaurant have been featured in Chicago Reader, Chicago Eater, Chicagoist, Urbandaddy, Chicago Tribune, Chicago magazine, Culinary Magazine and more.